Skin type: Normal to dry
Parachute recently launched their new Body Lotion, Body Oil and Body Gel. Now if you have been following my blog for a while, then you must be knowing how much I love trying out different body lotions. So I picked up the Cocolipid and Water Lily one; that I have been using daily for the past week. Now let’s get into the review and see how this one fared for me! Keep reading…
What The Brand Claims: Enriched with breakthrough Cocolipid™ formula and exotic Water Lily, the new Parachute Advansed Body Lotion can get you up to 2X the glow. With 100% Natural Actives, enjoy the skin confidence that you have been looking for. Every day!
Water Lily brings back the glow and keeps dryness, fine lines and skin irritations at bay. Cocolipid™ Formula prevents loss of moisture from skin, keeping it hydrated all day.
Packaging: The body lotion comes in a beautiful blue and white colored plastic bottle that definitely catches one’s attention. The curved body shape makes it easy and convenient to work with and looks lovely too! It has a flip-top cap that shuts tightly with a click and makes it safe to carry around. All the important details such as price, date of manufacturing, date of expiry, ingredient list, directions to use and net quantity are clearly mentioned. All in all, I totally loved the packaging! It is gorgeous, sturdy as well as travel friendly.
My Experience With The Product: Parachute Advansed Cocolipid and Water Lily Body Lotion is white in color and has a smooth, yet somewhat thick consistency. Nevertheless, it beautifully spreads on the skin and gets absorbed quickly. However, you do need to massage for a few seconds in order to make it properly blend into the skin. I would also like to mention here that if you apply extra product, it does feel slightly greasy!
The lotion effectively does its job and nicely hydrates the skin. It removes dryness and leaves the skin soft, supple and healthy. I feel this lotion would work best for those with normal to dry skin and would especially be great during the colder months of the year.
Coming to the fragrance, it has a soft floral scent that feels soothing and lingers on for quite some time. The product comes in 2 sizes and is reasonably priced. It can be easily found both online as well as in stores.
- Attractive, hygienic and travel friendly packaging
- Smooth, yet slightly thick texture
- Beautifully spreads on the skin
- Gets absorbed quickly by massaging
- Removes dryness and leaves the skin soft, healthy and hydrated
- Feels comfortable on the skin
- Soft floral scent that lingers on for quite some time
- Ideal for normal to dry skin, especially during winter months
- Free from mineral oil
- Not tested on animals
- Huge product quantity that goes a long way
- Comes in 2 sizes
- Easily available online as well as in stores
- Budget friendly
- Contains parabens
- One needs to massage the lotion properly in order to make it completely get absorbed into the skin
- I did not notice any prominent glow as claimed by the product
- If extra product is applied, the skin feels slightly greasy
- Does not take care of dry patches
- Not moisturizing enough for those with very dry or flaky skin
Price: Rs 199 for 250 ml
Rs 299 for 400 ml
Do I Recommend This? To sum up, I would say that this is a fairly decent body lotion. The texture is smooth and creamy, yet slightly on the thicker side. Because of this, one needs to massage properly in order to make the lotion properly blend into the skin. It effectively hydrates the skin and leaves it soft and healthy. It comes in 2 different sizes and has a soft scent that lingers on for quite some time.
So if you are looking for a new body lotion, you can definitely give this a try! But I won’t be repurchasing this. I would just stick to my usual favorite, that is the Vaseline Intensive Care Body Lotion.
Till next time,