Skin type: Normal to dry
I have been using Khadi Natural’s products for a long, long time now! So when I recently came across the Rose And Apricot Walnut facial scrub from the brand, I decided to try it out. After using it regularly for more than 2 weeks now, I wanted to share my experience with you all. So let’s get into the review and see how it fared out for me. Keep on reading …
What The Brand Claims: Rose and Apricot Walnut Facial Scrub helps in reducing skin darkening and protects from sun damage. It also helps to retain skin moisture. It is rich in vitamins which softens skin, reduces wrinkles, removes blackheads and maintains skin elasticity.
Packaging: The scrub comes in a round tub that is both solid as well as sturdy. As you open the top cover, you will find a foil covering that keeps the scrub in place and needs to be removed in order to use the product. All the important details such as date of manufacturing, MRP, ingredient list, directions to use, shelf-life and net product weight are clearly specified.
My Experience With The Product: Khadi Natural Exfoliating Facial Scrub With Rose And Apricot Walnut has a smooth and creamy texture. It beautifully spreads on the skin and contains tiny exfoliating granules that effectively remove the layer of dead skin cells. I usually massage my face and neck gently for a few minutes, while giving special attention to the nose and chin area. In fact, I even used this as a body scrub and it did a good job of exfoliating!
I feel this scrub would be ideal for someone with normal to dry skin and especially during winter months. The product is quick and easy to rinse and comes off in one go. It does not leave behind any residue at all and leaves the skin thoroughly moisturized, nourished and clean. Coming to the fragrance, it has a strong Rose scent that lingers on for a long time and can be overpowering for sensitive noses. The product comes in 2 sizes and can be easily found online as well as in Khadi stores.
PS: Since each skin type reacts differently to different products, make sure to do a patch test first to see if it suits your skin.
- Smooth and creamy texture, contains tiny exfoliating granules
- Impressive ingredient list, enriched with the goodness of Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Wheatgerm Oil, Aloe Vera and Calendula extracts, among others
- Effectively exfoliates the skin, removes the layer of dead skin cells
- Quick and fuss-free to rinse off, does not leave behind any residue at all
- Gentle and forgiving on the skin
- Leaves the skin thoroughly moisturized, nourished and soft
- Strong Rose fragrance that lingers on for quite some time
- Dermatologically tested
- Comes in 2 sizes
- Easily available online as well as in Khadi stores
- Expensive for the quantity provided
- The strong scent can be overpowering for sensitive noses
- Tub packaging can be considered unhygienic by some
- Not suitable for oily skin
Price: Rs 225 for 50 gm
Rs 390 for 100 gm
Do I Recommend This? Khadi Rose And Apricot Walnut Scrub has a smooth and creamy texture that just glides on the skin. It effectively gets the job done and removes the layer of dead skin cells. It is quick and fuss-free to rinse off and leaves the skin clean, soft and thoroughly moisturized. The ingredient list is impressive and the product can be easily found online as well as in Khadi stores.
This scrub has a strong Rose scent that I found overpowering and it lingers on for quite some time. So all in all, if you don’t mind the price, then you can surely try this out!
Till next time,