Skin type: Normal to dry
Nivea India has an extensive and amazing range of skincare products. The one that I am reviewing today is their Waterlily and Oil Shower Gel. So without further ado, let’s get started and jump right into the complete review. Stay tuned…
What The Brand Claims: Let this shower gel with care oil pearls envelop your skin with a soft foam, while its scent of waterlily stimulate your senses. The caring formula pampers your skin, leaving it feeling moisturized. Turn an everyday shower into a moment full of freshness and care.
Packaging: The shower gel comes in a beautiful plastic bottle that one can see through. It has a flip-top cap that shuts tightly and makes it secure to carry around. All the necessary details such as date of manufacturing, use-before date, MRP, net product quantity and ingredient list are clearly specified. All in all, I completely loved the packaging! It is stunning, convenient-to-use as well as travel friendly!
My Experience With The Product: Nivea Waterlily And Oil Shower Gel is colorless and contains tiny yellow-colored beads. It has a gel formula that is very easy to work with. Just a tiny amount of product on the loofah produces a rich lather. It effectively cleanses the body and removes all the dirt, dust and impurities. The skin instantly feels clean, smooth and thoroughly refreshed. The formula is gentle and forgiving on the skin and does not dry it out.
Rinsing away the product is also quick and easy as it comes off in one go. This body wash provides a luxurious bathing experience and soothes down the senses. Another thing that I loved about this product is its fragrance! It has a soft floral scent that feels feminine and is absolutely heavenly! However, it does not linger on for long and fades off as one steps out of the shower. The product retails for Rs 199 for 250 ml and can be easily found online as well as in stores.
- Attractive, convenient-to-use and travel-friendly packaging
- Incredibly smooth, gel formula
- Produces a rich amount of lather
- Effectively cleanses the skin, removes all the dirt and impurities
- Just a tiny amount needed for each use, makes the product go a long way
- Leaves the skin clean, smooth and thoroughly refreshed
- Gentle formula, does not dry out the skin
- Quick and easy to rinse off
- Provides a luxurious bathing experience, soothes down the senses
- Soft feminine scent, feels absolutely heavenly
- Budget friendly
- Easily available online as well as in stores
- Dermatologically tested
- A long list of chemicals, including parabens and alcohol
- Fragrance does not linger on for long
Price: Rs 199 for 250 ml
Do I Recommend This? Nivea Waterlily and Oil Shower Gel has a very smooth, gel-based formula. It does a great job of cleansing the body and leaves the skin clean, soft and thoroughly refreshed. The product is quick and easy to rinse off and has a soft feminine scent that feels really soothing.
To sum up, I would say that if you love using shower gels, then this is definitely a great pick and that too at an affordable price. Unfortunately, it contains way too many chemicals, including parabens and alcohol, which is a complete turn off for me. Other than that, I would certainly recommend it!
Till next time,