Welcome back to my blog! Today’s review is on the recently launched Vaseline Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Hand Cream. So without further ado, let’s jump right into the review and see how was my experience with this one. Keep reading…
What The Brand Claims: We believe everyone, everywhere deserves healthy skin. Our Healthy Hand+ Stronger Nails cream absorbs deeply into the skin and moisturizes hands, leaving them soft and smooth.
Packaging: The hand cream comes in a simple yet beautiful packaging. The tube is made of somewhat thin plastic and has a flip-top cap. All the vital information such as date of manufacturing, use-before date, ingredient list, MRP and net product quantity is clearly mentioned. Overall, the packaging is attractive, convenient-to-use as well as travel friendly.
My Experience With The Product: Vaseline Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Hand Cream is white in color and has smooth, runny formula. It easily spreads on the hands and gets absorbed quickly. It hydrates the hands to some extent and makes them soft and smooth. The formula is really lightweight and non-greasy and does not leave behind any greasiness at all.
Talking about its effectiveness, I am very disappointed! I found this to be just like any other lotion. It neither provides any deep moisturization, nor does it make my hands look healthy. Also, I did not find any strengthening of nails! This hand cream has a mild scent that lingers on for some time. The product retails for Rs 249 for 50 gm and can be found online as well as in stores.
- Beautiful, convenient-to-use and travel friendly packaging
- Contains Vaseline Jelly and Keratin
- Smooth, runny formula
- Gets absorbed into the skin quickly
- Leaves the hands soft and hydrated to some extent
- Lightweight and non-greasy formula
- Mild scent that lingers on for some time
- Easily available online and in stores
- Completely overpriced
- Does not provide proper moisturization to the hands at all, fails to serve the purpose of a hand cream
- Very less quantity provided, even then not filled up to the top of the tube
- Contains parabens and silicones
- I did not notice any strengthening of nails
- Because of the runny consistency, the product starts depositing at the mouth of the bottle after some time
Price: Rs 249 for 50 gm
Do I Recommend This? Vaseline Healthy Hands Stronger Nails Hand Cream has a smooth and runny formula that quickly gets absorbed into the skin. It mildly hydrates the hands and makes them soft and smooth. The formula is absolutely lightweight and non-greasy and does not leave behind any greasiness at all.
Now coming to the shortfalls, I found this to be just like a normal lotion! It does not provide any deep moisturization or nourishment and does nothing for dry hands. The quantity provided is also very less and even then, the tube is not filled up properly. Also, it contains alcohol and silicones.
All in all, this was a total dud and a complete waste of money for me. It fails to serve the basic purpose of a hand cream. I would neither recommend, nor repurchase this. Highly Disappointed!
Till next time,