Skin type: Normal to dry
I have been using Vivel soaps for the longest time now and today’s review is on the Aloe Vera variant. So let’s begin and get into the complete post. Stay tuned…
What The Brand Claims: Vivel soap is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. It nourishes your skin from deep inside giving you satin soft skin.
Packaging: The packaging of this product certainly catches one’s attention and is really beautiful. The soap comes in a white and blue colored cardboard box that is easy to carry around. It clearly mentions all the important details like date of manufacturing, price, date of expiry, net weight and ingredient list. Overall, the packaging is simple, attractive as well as travel friendly.
My Experience With The Product: Vivel Aloe Vera Soap is white in color and has a smooth texture. It produces a rich creamy lather as soon as it comes in contact with water. It effectively cleanses the body and removes all the dirt, dust and impurities. The skin feels smooth, clean and refreshed after every use. The product is gentle and forgiving on the skin and does not dry it out.
Rinsing off the product is also quick and easy and it does not leave any greasiness behind. Coming to the fragrance, this soap has a pleasant, refreshing scent, that can be slightly strong for those with sensitive noses. I feel this product would best suit those with combination to dry skin and can be used all-year round. The product comes at an affordable price point and can be easily found in stores as well as online.
- Beautiful, attractive and travel-friendly packaging
- Enriched with Aloe Vera extract and Milk cream
- Produces a rich creamy lather
- Effectively cleanses the body
- Leaves the skin smooth, clean and refreshed
- Gentle and forgiving on the skin, does not dry it out
- Quick and easy to rinse off
- Refreshing, pleasant fragrance that lingers on for some time
- Can be used all-year round
- Budget friendly
- Easily available in stores as well as online
- Can be bought as a single bar or a value pack
- The scent can be slightly strong for those with sensitive noses
Price: Rs 29 for 100 gm (Single bar)
Do I Recommend This? Vivel Aloe Vera Soap has a smooth formula and is easy to work with. It produces a rich creamy lather and effectively cleanses the body. It is gentle and forgiving on the skin and leaves it smooth, clean and refreshed. It has a refreshing scent and comes at an affordable price too. Recommended! 🙂
Till next time,