Skin type: Normal to dry
Nivea is a renowned and loved brand when it comes to skincare. The Soft Light Moisturizer is a cult favorite of many and some time back, the brand also launched it in a tube form. After using it for some time now, I wanted to share my thoughts with you all. So let’s jump straight into the complete post and see how was my experience with this one. Stay tuned…
What The Brand Claims: Nivea Soft is a light moisturizer for everyday use. The light formula with Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil is quickly absorbed and refreshes the skin. Enjoy the invigorating feeling that leaves your skin soft and supple.
Packaging: The cream comes in a beautiful tube form that is simple yet attractive. It has a flip-top cap that shuts tightly with a click and is secure to carry around. All the important details such as date of manufacturing, MRP, ingredient list as well as net product quantity are clearly mentioned. All in all, the packaging is gorgeous, convenient to use as well as travel-friendly.
My Experience With The Product: Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer is white in color and has a thick, creamy texture. It is very easy to work with and beautifully spreads on the skin. It quickly gets absorbed into the skin and leaves it soft, supple and moisturized. The formula is lightweight, feels comfortable and does not leave behind any residue.
I feel this moisturizer would work best for those with normal to dry skin and would be a great pick for the dry winter season. Coming to the fragrance, it has a soft pleasant scent that I completely love. It is quite mild and would not bother sensitive noses. The product retails for Rs 110 for 75 ml and can be easily found online as well as in stores.
- Beautiful, convenient-to-use and travel friendly packaging
- Thick, creamy texture, very easy to work with
- Gets absorbed quickly
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and nourished
- Completely blends in, does not leave behind any residue at all
- Feels lightweight and comfortable on the skin
- Ideal pick for dry winter season
- Soft, pleasant scent that lingers on for some time
- Can be easily found online as well as in stores
- Budget friendly
- Dermatologically approved
- Contains quite a lot of chemicals as well as alcohol 😦
- Tube form comes only in one size as of now
- Not moisturizing enough for those with very dry skin
Price: Rs 110 for 75 ml
Final Thoughts: Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer (tube form) has a thick, creamy texture that quickly blends into the skin. It instantly provides a dose of nourishment and leaves the skin soft and supple. The formula is lightweight and feels comfortable. It has a soft, pleasing scent and can be easily found online as well as in stores.
Unfortunately, it contains quite a lot of chemicals as well as alcohol and comes only in one size as of now. Other than that, this is definitely worth it!
Till next time,