Skin type: Normal to dry
Today’s review is on the Boro Plus Doodh Kesar Body Lotion that I have been using for a while now. So let’s jump right into the review and see how was my experience with this one. Keep reading to find out more…
What The Brand Claims: Nourish your skin with the BoroPlus Doodh Kesar Body Lotion. This unique Ayurvedic formula is filled with the goodness of natural ingredients to reveal soft, smooth and healthy skin.
Doodh, loaded with vitamins, intensely moisturises and softens dry skin. Kesar makes skin radiant with a youthful glow.
The BoroPlus Lotion Promise:
- Long-lasting, 24-hour moisturisation
- Quickly absorbed, non-greasy
- Dermatologist recommended
Packaging: The body lotion comes in an attractive bottle and looks absolutely beautiful. It has a pump dispenser that is really easy, convenient and hygienic to use. All the important details such as price, manufacturing date, date of expiry, ingredient list as well as net product volume are clearly specified. All in all, I loved the packaging, however as this is a bigger pack, so it can get bulky while carrying around.
My Experience With The Product: Boro Plus Doodh Kesar Body Lotion is white in color and has a smooth and creamy consistency. It effortlessly spreads on the skin, but if you apply some additional amount, it takes a few extra seconds to get absorbed. Even then, I feel it does not completely blend into the skin and leaves some sort of greasiness behind. As a body lotion, it does a good job of hydrating and moisturizing the skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Just a couple of pumps are sufficient to cover the face and arms; that makes the product go a long way. I feel this lotion would work best for those with normal to dry skin and especially during the colder months of the year. Coming to the fragrance, it has a lovely floral scent that I really like! However, it is quite strong and can be somewhat overpowering for sensitive noses. The product can be easily found online as well as in stores.
- Beautiful, convenient to use and hygienic packaging
- Smooth, creamy texture
- Effortlessly spreads on the skin
- Does a good job of hydrating and moisturizing
- Ideal for those with normal to dry skin, especially during winter months
- Prominent floral scent that lingers on for quite some time
- Leaves the skin soft, supple and nourished
- Product goes a long way
- Dermatologically recommended
- Easily available online as well as in stores
- Comes in different sizes
- Super affordable
- Takes some time to blend in, especially if an extra amount of product is applied
- Does not get completely absorbed into the skin, leaves some greasiness behind
- Contains parabens
- Fragrance can be overpowering for sensitive noses
Price: Rs 275 for 400 ml
Final Thoughts: Boro Plus Doodh Kesar Body Lotion has a smooth, creamy texture that glides on beautifully. It effectively moisturizes the skin and leaves it soft, supple and nourished. The product is easily available and comes at an affordable price point too!
However, it takes some time to get absorbed into the skin, especially if you apply an extra amount of product. And even then, it leaves some sort of greasiness behind. Also, even though the scent is amazing but it is quite strong and can be bothersome for sensitive noses.
Till next time,