What The Brand Claims: Godrej Protekt Masterchef’s is a handwash unlike any other. It does not contain harmful chemicals and is naturally derived. It washes the germs away with the goodness of Glycerin and essential oils leaving your hands soft and your nose delighted. A Triclosan free handwash, it has been replaced with saner actives. This product is 100% recyclable and 100% reusable. Also available in Protekt Masterblaster variant. (Source: Amazon India)
My Experience With The Product: Godrej Protekt Masterchef’s Germ Protection Hand Wash is light green in color and has a smooth, gel-formula. It beautifully spreads on the skin and is very easy to work with. It produces a rich lather and effectively gets the job done. It gets rid of all the dirt and impurities and leaves the hands clean and refreshed. The formula is relatively gentle on the skin and does not make the hands dry or parched, but if you use it very frequently, then it can cause some amount of dryness.
Rinsing the product off is also quick and easy as it comes off in one go; without leaving any slippery feel behind. Coming to the fragrance, this hand wash has a prominent scent that lingers on for quite some time and can be a bit overpowering for sensitive noses. However, what I have noticed is that as you start using the product, the scent eventually sort of settles down and becomes less bothersome. The product can be bought in a pump form as well as a refill pack and can be easily found online and in stores too.
- 98% ingredients derived from natural sources, contains the goodness of glycerin
- Beautiful, hygienic and travel-friendly packaging
- Smooth, gel-based consistency, very easy to work with
- Produces a rich lather
- Effectively cleans the hands, removes all the dirt and impurities
- Relatively gentle on the hands
- Quick and easy to rinse off
- Does not leave any slippery feel behind
- Can be bought in a pump form as well as a refill pack
- Easily available online as well as in stores
- Prominent scent that can be somewhat overpowering for sensitive noses
- If used too frequently, it can dry out the hands a little
Price: Rs 115 for 750 ml (Refill Pack)
Rs 220 for 1500 ml (Refill Pack)
Final Thoughts: Godrej Masterchef’s Germ Protection Hand Wash has a gel consistency and effectively gets the job done. It removes all the dirt and impurities and leaves the hands feeling clean and refreshed. It is relatively gentle on the skin and is quick and easy to rinse off too. The product can be bought as a pump as well as a refill pack and comes at an affordable price too. Recommended!
Till next time,